Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hey it's been a while!

Yeah I know it's been almost three months since my last post, I apologize for that, been busy with work, the holidays, and all that jazz, but be prepared, because 2010 is going to be my year. So let me tell you about my "goals" this year.
Firstly, let me tell you about an annual tradition of mine. Every spring I take 7 days to "study" a particular gaming series, and play every game from that franchise (or as many as I can) in order, I call it Game Days. Last year was Metroid. This year, I'm choosing Sonic The Hedgehog, seeing as it's his twentieth anniversary, and Project Needlemouse is on it's way. This year, is going to be slightly different though, instead of me just playing around, I'm also going to review each "day" instead of the individual games themselves. I'll be going in a pattern, one day of play, one day of review, one day of play, one day of review, and so on, so now my little week of awesomeness has expanded to two glorious weeks.
Nextly, by this summer I hope to have my own Webshow as well as start posting other video segments. The web show will consist of me reviewing cult classics, but instead of me just talking, I will be "expanding" to incorporate elements of the game into the real world. My other little segment will be called "Over Rated and Under Rated" where I will feature two games whose review scores I will swap, and give my reasons why. More info on both of these in the near future.
Lastly, Friday Night Beer N' Game will now be a bi-weekly occurrence. My reasoning is this: Beer is expensive, and I'm broke, simple as that. So thats that, tomorrow I will be posting my long over due review, and hopefully getting this train back on it's tracks. Thanks so much to everyone for reading, and expect great things to come in the future. Keep on playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment